Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creating Profitable Relationships

It had been said, a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. This Blog was created in 2007 and this is my first post.


The purpose of this Blog is to provide a platform to get connected with all my past, present and future friends that I am going to get connected with. My lifetime’s goal is to have a Million Friends!

This Blog will feature my life’s journey and lessons that I learn along the journey. I will take the opportunity to share with my friends in the following areas of interest; Personal & Leadership Development, Network Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Investment.


I look forward enthusiastically to the opportunity to add POSitive Values to the life of all my friends and to "Create Profitable Relationships" together.


Zig Ziglar once said, “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”


Wishing you all greatness and success.