Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tribute To Mothers

After having a simple Mother’s Day Dinner with my mum tonight, I saw a newspaper cutting with a beautiful picture of an elderly mother’s hands and the writing of Johnnie Ann Burgess Gaskill about his mother which sum up what I want to express in my tribute to my mother on Mother's Day.



" My mother's hands are beautiful to me. I see loveliness in them that others may not see. I am awed by all her skillful hands have done. How they've worked constantly from sun to sun. I'm thankful for the love my mother's hands have always shown. As, through the years, they've washed and cooked and soothed and sewn"

The above picture and writing reminds me of my mum’s love in bringing up all my 4 brothers and 1 sister to where we are today. My mum had sacrificed and worked very hard to give us her best. She is one of the greatest blessings God has given to all of us.

On this special occasion of Mother’s Day, I would like to pay special tribute to all mothers. If we have never said thank you mum for bringing us into this world, let us do it today!

Thank You and I Love You Mum.

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers! You all are the Best!